I'm having issues with autofill. What should I do?
If you are having issues with Autofill, please make sure you check the below:
- Make sure you only have ONE version of Keeper browser extension installed and active.
- Don't have multiple password managers installed, such as LastPass and Keeper at the same time. This is known to cause conflicts and bugs when filling information.
- Make sure to turn off your browser's password manager.
- Install any pending browser updates. Pending browser updates cause issues with browser plugins.
- Ensure that "on all sites" is selected in your browser settings under Window > Extensions > Keeper Details screen under "Site access".
- You can sometimes self-fix an Autofill issue by visiting this helpful guide.
If you still need help, this page describes how to capture information that our support team needs to help diagnose the problem. Please send any site-specific Autofill issues to email@example.com and we'll fix it.